A) APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Documentation must include the following:
- - Basic requirements (set out in Section 2.)
- - Application Form duly completed FORM COURSE (download)
- - Letter of undertaking
All documents must be duly completed and signed, otherwise postulation will not be considered.
B) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- - Photocopy of identity card or passport.
- - Photocopy of certification of specialist in gastroenterology. It may be considered digestive surgeons with training and practice in endoscopy.
- - Presentation letter of a Service of Gastroenterology and/or Endoscopy of public or private university.
- - Presentation letter of Society Gastroenterology and/or Endoscopy of your origin country. Only if you are affiliated.
- - Medical certificate of good health, both physical and mental.
C) SELECTION CRITERIA
It is function of the Selection Committee to grant scholarships of JICA, WGO and / or Industry. Fellows will be chosen on the basis of documentation submitted and evaluated by the Committee, conformed for the organizing institutions of XII Course.
The main criteria to consider are:
- - Timely submission of all required documentation.
- - Professional profile related to knowledge area to the theme of the 14th Course.
- - Possible applications and replication of knowledge and skills acquired in the 14th Course in the scope of work of the applicant.
- - Relationship of the applicant with care institutions, teaching and research in their respective countries.
Note.- Once scholarship has been accepted, participants can only be dispensed by force majeure, and have to notify the Organization with cautious time in order to relocated the vacancy, and thus, benefit other specialists.
D) CONSIDERATIONS FOR FELLOWS
- The granted scholarship is individual. Companions are not allowed.
- Inquiries and eventual visa to enter to Plurinational State of Bolivia, if necessary, will be responsibility of the participant. It is suggested to contact authorities of your country or Bolivian Consulate to confirm whether you need a visa to enter the country. Also, if applicable, will be useful confirm, once issued the air ticket by organizers, that scales do not require visa for connection countries.
- Confirm in your country if you need a vaccine for the trip, taking special consideration in countries that you will be in transit.
- Comply with working agenda during your stay in Bolivia, 100% of attendance as well as tasks assigned before and after the Course.
- It is your responsibility to take care of your belongings and personal items during the Course. None of the organizing institutions is responsible for theft, damage, loss or theft.