- • The WGO offers 4 annual scholarships to specialists from Latin America (for a period of four months each).
The applicant must send the documentation established below to the following emails:
- • Basic requirements (established in Section 2.)
- • Application form duly completed:
- • Resume
b) Application requirements
- • Photocopy of identity document or passport.
- • Photocopy of a gastroenterology specialist certification. They can be considered digestive surgeons with training and practice in digestive endoscopy.
- • Letter of introduction of a Gastroenterology and / or Digestive Endoscopy Service at the university level, public or private.
- • Letter of introduction of the Society of Gastroenterology and / or Digestive Endoscopy of its country of origin, only in case of being affiliated.
- • Medical certification of good health, both physical and mental.
c) Selection criteria
It is the responsibility of the Selection Committee to award the scholarships. The fellows will be chosen on the basis of the documentation submitted and evaluated by the aforementioned Committee, made up of the organizing institutions.
The main criteria to be considered are:
- • Timely submission of all the requested documentation.
- • Professional profile related to the area of knowledge related to the subject.
- • Possibilities of application and replication of the knowledge and skills acquired in the field of work of the applicant.
- • Relationship of the applicant with welfare, teaching and research institutions in their respective countries.
d) Aspects to be considered by the scholarship specialists
- • The scholarship awarded is individual. No companions are allowed to the Course.
- • The inquiries and possible obtaining of the visa to enter the Plurinational State of Bolivia, if necessary, will be the responsibility of the fellow. It is suggested to contact the authorities of your country or the Bolivian Consulate to confirm if you need a visa to enter the country.
- • Confirm in your country, the obligatory nature of a vaccine for your trip, with special consideration to the countries in which it will be in transit.
- • Comply with the work agenda during their stay in Bolivia, 100% attendance at the Training Program, as well as the assigned tasks before and after it.
- • It is the responsibility of each participant to take care of its belongings and personal belongings during the entire stage of the course.
- • None of the organizing institutions can be held responsible for theft, damage, loss or theft.