Contribute to the primary and advanced gastrointestinal training of Latin American specialists with emphasis on regionally relevant diseases.
- • Promote the highest standards on advances in Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy to medical specialists in Latin America.
- • Develop a curriculum for training in Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy, based on current science and ethical principles, which are relevant to local and regional health care needs with a social vision.
- • Promote best practice guides in Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy, through the use of modern education resources, such as digitalized medical information and evidence-based medicine.
- • Put gastroenterologists in training, in contact with the current knowledge of Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy.
- • Encourage interaction between international and regional experts in the fields of Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy.
Period of the "15º International Course" in Bolivia:
February 13, 14 and 15, 2019.
Language and Certification:
The official language of the course is Spanish. Certificate of participation and approval of the Course will be granted to those participants who successfully complete the theoretical-practical evaluation and have fulfilled 100% attendance to the activities defined in the academic programs.
Headquarters and Organization:
Under the responsibility of IGBJ La Paz - La Paz WGO Training Center, with the collaboration of the Ministry of Health of the Plurinational State of Bolivia, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and the Bolivian Society of Gastroenterology, the "15º International Course on Advances in Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy "will be held at the IGBJ La Paz, in La Paz city, Bolivia.
35 participants, specialists in gastroenterology, digestive endoscopy or abdominal surgery with endoscopic practice, inhabitants of Latin America and with a maximum age of 40 years.